----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Eastman
To: Ryan Moore
<snip>

The 345 runs fine while the engine is still cool.  After about 30 minutes of
run time, either valves or lifters on the left side of the engine stick, and
the engine misses.  You can definitly feel a difference in exhaust pressure
between the duals.  I havent done a compression test yet, with all the smog
junk around the ex manifold, I'm sure to burn the crap out of my hands.  I
have tried tranny fliud in the oil, and have used oil detergent, and the only
difference seems to be that the valves get sticky after ten  minutes of run
time.

---