RE: [ihc] Some cool led dash and marker lights

## >> At my age, I don't need an excuse. Actually, my excuse is
## >> that I forgot
## >> about on-line. At home, I use Microsoft Office's wonderful dictionary.

there's something i never thought i'd ever hear:  the words "wonderful" and
"Microsoft" in the same sentence, referencing each other and not some
catastrophic event befalling the software behemoth.

## >> Funny, I hate Microsoft, mostly for stealing Apple's thunder
## >> while Apple was
## >> complacently taking a nap, but I get tremendous use of their
## >> products. Just
## >> like millions of others.

well, i think i like your reason for hating MS better than mine.  i don't
like MS for the simple reason that every single product of theirs i own,
with the notable exception of my four installed Windows 2000 systems (i own
nine Advanced Server and ten Professional licenses), is an unstable
error-prone bug-ridden piece of excretia.  and while you may receive
enjoyment from their products, about all i ever get is frustration.  yet i
continue to use and be abused by these things.  must be a character flaw.

## >> I think they have profited from extortionate price policies. <g>

thank you so very much for this, Hoffs.  two things happened when i read
this sentence:  i choked on my coffee, and i fell out of my chair.  so
thanks a lot, i'm feeling much better now.  made my evening.  +)

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.