RE: [ihc] Location

Thanks, Ken. I've updated the list. I note there are 60 points now, but I
think I had more in a previous file. Trouble is, I'm not saving previous
versions, so don't know who I "dropped". If anyone who sent me a location is
not on the list and wants to be, please send me your city or coordinates
again and I'll re-post. Thanks, -John A.

http://home.bresnan.net/~j.adams/misc/IH_lctns.htm

---