Re: [ihc] Location

Hello.....?

Is this thing on.....?

Is anyone there......?

Last time I wrote in jokingly commenting on being excluded from the list,
even though I had chimed in with my location.

Now I see the NEW!  UPDATED! list, with all the NEW additions, and I am
still nto on it!!!

I don't know what I did to you, John M. Adams, and I won't claim to have no
enemies, but you don't even know me!  How could you hate me so already????

I am so sensitive!!!

SO, in case you would like to know, I am Joseph Michael Shaw, II, been on
here since about '98 or '99, I would estimate, and I currently live in
Griffin, GA, about 30 miles South of Atlanta.  I have no GPS, so that will
have to do!!!

I have tools, a little bit of know-how, a lot of stubborness, and a nack for
finding every old non-running IH in the state that someone might sell
me-that is the extent of help I can offer!!!

Thanks!

Just kidding you, John!

Michael