Re: [ihc] Some cool led dash and marker lights

on 3/10/04 5:13 PM, Ryan Moore at baradium@domain.elided wrote:

>> From www.m-w.com   btw, your typing of an e-mail indicates you have no
> excuse not to have been able to look it up ;)   merriam webster online,
> accessible anywhere via the internet!
>
> -Ryan

At my age, I don't need an excuse. Actually, my excuse is that I forgot
about on-line. At home, I use Microsoft Office's wonderful dictionary.

Funny, I hate Microsoft, mostly for stealing Apple's thunder while Apple was
complacently taking a nap, but I get tremendous use of their products. Just
like millions of others.

I think they have profited from extortionate price policies. <g>

John