[ihc] Pain, Death, and Hell

on 3/10/04 9:05 PM, John M. Adams at jma@domain.elided wrote:

> Anyway, sorry to be such an 'old woman', but lately, pain and death scare
> the hell out of me. -John A.

Hey, speaking of pain, death, and Hell, I saw "The Passion of the Christ"
this afternoon.

Could have been better, in my opinion. Mostly, I think, I didn't think any
man's body would endure that much pain in the way it was portrayed in the
movie. Poor direction, I think. Mel got so absorbed in dishing out pain,
that he forgot that this pain was being inflicted on a mortal body.

If I got hit once with a flail, I'd pass out just thinking about being hit
again.

John