Re: [ihc] Pics of the rock fix on my torn out spring mount, Don't take this for granite

I suspect the tires and springs would have, though... just like they did when Hofs drove it in. :)

I'd be more concerned about the Hi-Lift kicking out and hitting the weldor in the thigh than the Scout actually falling on anyone.

Isaac Hastings wrote:

Do you ever hit the Send button only to wish a few seconds later that
there was an Undo Send button? On second look I realized that the floor
jack is positioning the axle while the hanger is being welded. It
wouldn't have held up the vehicle if the Hi-Lift would have failed.