Re: [ihc] Some cool led dash and marker lights

on 3/9/04 8:42 AM, Mac McMuffin at mac@domain.elided wrote:

> well you got me...  all the really cool stuff i've ever done has been
> entirely unintentional.  so whatever i did, it was an accident.  maybe you
> could let me in on the joke, 'cause i'm missing it?  maybe my brain slipped
> a gear or something.  i'd very much appreciate a clue, though.  +)
>
> ## >> It got a great big grin out of me.
>
> i'm glad you're entertained.  i actually almost fell out of my chair
> laughing at your response, even though i don't get the joke that amused you.
> i'm really glad it tickled you.  +)
>
> --Mac

Your post: > all in all, not an extortionate price to pay if it saves me
these
> inconveniences.  i'll be looking into this a little more, i think.
>
> --Mac

Mac, you are talking about prices and the word you meant, I think, was
exorbitant, but prices that are too high can be considered a kind of
extortion. So, the two words come together in the new word, "extortionate".

At any rate, it's new to me, and I liked it.

John