RE: [ihc] Some cool led dash and marker lights

## >> I don't know if the misspelling was on purpose or not. If it
## >> was, that was a
## >> wonderful new word you coined. If not on purpose, then it was
## >> one of the
## >> most appropriate accidentals I've ever seen.

well you got me...  all the really cool stuff i've ever done has been
entirely unintentional.  so whatever i did, it was an accident.  maybe you
could let me in on the joke, 'cause i'm missing it?  maybe my brain slipped
a gear or something.  i'd very much appreciate a clue, though.  +)

## >> It got a great big grin out of me.

i'm glad you're entertained.  i actually almost fell out of my chair
laughing at your response, even though i don't get the joke that amused you.
i'm really glad it tickled you.  +)

--Mac

P.S.:  i meant to say something about your day in the sun tale of woe and
recovery, but i just didn't know what to say.  everybody else seemed to have
it covered much better than i could, so i just didn't say anything at all.
i'm sorry.

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.