Re: [ihc] Bikini Tops

The vendor I've seen the most of is "Kayline".  They're on the web, and
your favorite lightline supplier should be able to get them.  I love
mine... for the first 3 or 4 years I would switch hardtop for bikini
every fall and spring.  Got tired of that so I gave away my hardtop and
have just the bikini!