Re: [ihc] Hofs following my Lead

John Hofstetter wrote:

For example, many attendees at the various regional meetings don't remember
what Tom's vehicles look like. (Actually, they don't trust their memories of
those vehicles because they are unbelievable)
I'm going to have to bring "Tigger" by for you to have another look-see at again, John.. the current "Tigger" makes the old "Tigger" look like a show-truck fresh from its daily wax and polish..

Tom's my man! Especially after I found out his mom rides a Harley, and his
now wife didn't complain publicly about what she had to endure in order to
travel with him.

Hey Tom, does marriage change that?  <vbg>
She still mostly doesn't complain too loudly publicly about what she has to endure.. :D

But then, she doesn't need to.. everyone already knows. :D

She wasn't too upset about winning her Mild 800 class at RMIHR, either.

On her first try.

I started going to RMIHR in '98, and I didn't win my class until '03, after changing what I brought a few times, I finally found a class with no other vehicles in it. :D

Ironically, shortly before the ~900mile 392 quit on me, she had just finished saying something about how "Gee, when you're towing MY Scout to RMIHR, everything goes fine.. it's just when you tow YOUR stuff that things go so badly"..

I warned her about chickens, eggs, and hatching.. :D

Shoot.. it's early March.. I need to be getting ready for RMIHR.. there's much to do!