RE: [ihc] 196 Export Version

Greg, any thoughts on this? What if anything do I need to know or be
concerned about regarding my new (to me) "Low Compression Export" 196? Also,
did IH make a turbocharged 196? I thought that was just the 152? Any
knowledge imparted from you and/or other list members would be appreciated.
Thanks, -John A.

---