RE: [ihc] 196 Export Version

At 1:21 PM 3/3/04, John M. Adams wrote:
> [...]

Is it improved cooling or not ?? If not, I would happily swap a regular
head with you. I have some of the pistons that go with it, NEW, +.020.

The pistons in your engine will HIT a regular head, and it won't run for
(poop) if one uses  regular pistons with the low comp head.

152's were the only T engines.

Greg