[ihc] Re: Selectro hubs, was Dualmatics....

Tom-
Are you trying to say the Selectros aren't the strongest hubs going? I've got
a couple of sets, a brand-new-in-the-box set marked 'Dana', and a set on a 79
Terra parts truck that are marked International. The 'compact' version of the
lineset is in the glove box of the parts Terra; it had just about every option
you could get on a Scout in 79, pillow back buckets, cruise, air, tilt, rallye
wheel, white spokes, and the Selectro hubs are listed as an option. First ones
I've run across on a parts rig (I've had <several>), so they must not have
been a very popular option. I'm thinking of using those axles under my 73
Scout II (they're 3.73's, and low mile), so maybe I should use something other
than the Selectro's when I do?
Dennis