RE: [ihc] Special Tools, Distributor wrenches, Etc

That's my only IH-specific tool, the double-bend dizzy wrench, which I guess
I've had for about 20 years. Can't imagine a tune up without it... I am
kinda proud of my screw driver collection, though. I've been collecting odd,
abandonded screwdrivers for years, and grinding them to custom sizes, mostly
for gunsmithery, but other things as well. I have several that only fit one
screw, on one "machine", and never get used for anything else. (Maybe
everyone has a set of these?) -John A.
---