Re: [ihc] Special Tools, was: Re: Starter help 74/75 4wd TA

on 2/25/04 8:51 AM, Allan Ericson at lowvolt@domain.elided wrote:

> I hope you were talking about bending over backward to do him a favor, not
> forward...

Allan,

Do you get your colonoscopy and/or Sigmoidoscopy by bending backward? If you
do, I need to learn your technique. It's no fun the way I've had it.

You talk about a camera on the fiber optic devices you know about. The one I
saw the other day, had an eyepiece so you were looking down into the door,
or whatever, first hand. No camera.

I guess having a digital camera on the end instead of the eyepiece might be
the best of both worlds. ????

John