Re: [ihc] Special Tools, was: Re: Starter help 74/75 4wd TA

John,
I said: 'as of late', because I am still working every day to acquire every
tool to make life easier and though I've been collecting tools for as long
as I can remember, I have not even come close to your level, though I can
certainly aspire to do so, no?
-JoelB

> "He, who dies with the most TOOLS, wins"
>
> As of late, Hofs has me beat by a mile!

I'm not sure why you said, "As of late". I got started a LONG time before
you did, and consequently have had you beat for a long long time.
<snip>
John