[ihc] ebay items of special interest

All,
I won't be flooding the lists with emails about my eBay items, I promise.
I do have several ending tomorrow, though, that I thought might be of interest to you.
For these, and future IHoP liquidation items, search for auctions by 'heelsroll.' or go to this link. <http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=heelsroll>
I'll knock 10% off any auction for a lister who identifies him/her self in advance.

Right now, I have:
NOS West-Coast mirror for a scout 80/800
NOS West Coast mirror for a B-C series pickup
NOS IH aluminized muffler, correct for a C-series V8 single exhaust
the B182 big truck, non running project 40k miles 345/T35/2spd/air brakes/PS and more.
a Warn Overdrive for an 80/800, includes rebuilt Spicer 18 xfer & a Novak adapter for a T18

Again, I don't wish to abuse the excellent environment of the lists and won't post again about the eBay stuff, but I know many here could make good use of these. The mirrors, in particular, are spectacular.
Thank you all,
Joel

--
Joel Furtek <http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll>; jf7e@domain.elided
Boatman, Virginia Women's Rowing 434/981-6811 (cell); 434/975-CREW (boathouse)