RE: [ihc] 74/75 Starters Update to clarify

## >> I'd do a write-up on it for the FAQ, but I have a collection
## >> of stuff from a
## >> number of guys that should go into the FAQ, and haven't been
## >> able to get
## >> Bill to let me get it in there. He hasn't said no, he just
## >> ignores me on
## >> this question. So, if you want specifics, I'd be happy to
## >> send them to you,
## >> but a write-up in the FAQ is somewhere in the future, I guess.
## >>
## >> Of course, I could probably do a write-up and pics and Tom M.
## >> would probably
## >> find a spot for it.

in both cases, whether Tom or Bill does or does not post what you've
written, i'd be happy to put any and all IH-related stuff, or just about
anything else any Digester wanted up, on one of my servers.  i'm a little
low in disk space (like two and a half gigabytes free at the moment) on the
dual-proc primary server, but with a little luck i'll be trading that one
out for a bigger drive in a couple weeks.  i'm not particular about content
or type, and i also do not enforce any kind of disk restrictions as long as
everybody plays nice and there is available space.

anyway, the point is, anything you want up and online for the perusal of the
IH family and relations, just give me a holler and i'll put it up there.  or
do my best to set it up so that you can do it yourselves, if that's what you
prefer.  i have FTP, HTTP, SSH, POP, and SMTP (i don't allow telnet) all up
and running.  the bandwidth isn't super great, only 512kb/s upstream, but
it's something, anyway.  drop a line if i can do anything for anybody.  i'm
here to help, after all.  +)

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde