Re: [ihc] 74/75 Starters Update to clarify

on 2/24/04 6:07 PM, Mac McMuffin at mac@domain.elided wrote:

> but
> it's something, anyway.  drop a line if i can do anything for anybody.  i'm
> here to help, after all.  +)
>
> --Mac

Mac,

Thanks for the kind offer. What I feel we need to do is keep as much of this
how-to-do-it stuff together in one or two places as possible. Otherwise, I'd
just put it on my own site.

Most of the IH information is on the BB FAQ, and that's where the rest
belongs, but Tom's site has a lot of info also, and most of us know that, so
in my opinion he would be a second option.

Beating the horse some more for the purpose of illustration, my site is one
of the best sources of off roading in the California desert information and
would be one of the best places to keep new trail information. But, not a
good place for how-to-do project stuff.

But, you were a good guy to offer us some space on your machines. Thanks.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs