RE: [ihc] Traveler(not) Rallye

## >> Those aren't 'west coast' mirrors, at least according to
## >> common use(on the
## >> west coast ;) ) and the Necessories catalogs. They *are*
## >> awful big and ugly
## >> on a Traveler(one 'L' please).

my 1110/1210 sports a set of those mirrors, and i have an identical set for
my 1010 that i never got around to installing.  while i like them a lot and
find them quite useful for my needs, they're not what i've heard referred to
as "west coast" mirrors, either.  the ones i always hear called "west coast"
are the big tall mirrors that mount to top and bottom of the window frame,
smaller versions (sometimes fullsize versions) of the mirrors found on older
big rigs, before they started using these newfangled plastic molded mirror
mounts.

another nickel from Stockade Happiness.

--Mac

Wassail!