re;[ihc] Newest Digest Member has Arrived

=From: "Christine N. Gust" <dukkha@domain.elided>
=Subject: [ihc] Newest Digest Member has Arrived

=Sorry for the delay, It has been a hectic week and this evening I found out
=that the house will be filled with visiting relatives tomorrow.

=Cynthia Blair MacGregor Eggleston arrived Monday Night at 9:05PM PST
=5 lb 4 oz 17 3/4"

Congratulations on the new arrival!

When someone asked the pregnant
10 eyed 3 headed alien, "So, do you know what it is yet"?
The pregnant alien replied "We dont care, as long as it has
10 eyes, 3 heads.........."  :-p

Excuse my half-fast attempt at humor.

Your lives will never be the same. Enjoy. :-)

Mike Toney
Mobile, AL.
Southern International Harvester Owners [S.I.H.O.]
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/southernihowners
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, 3:31
73 1010 Travelall, 2wd, 345, 727, 3:54
http://www.myinternationaltrucks.iwarp.com/