Re: [ihc] 392 exhaust manifolds

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocky Lear" <rockylear@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 00:00
Subject: [ihc] 392 exhaust manifolds

> There used to be a guy selling new 392 exhaust manifolds on ebay but now I
can not find him. Does anyone know where to buy a pair of the  longer heavy
truck style 3 bolt exhaust manifolds for the SV...preferably new castings?

> Rocky

That guy seemed to be selling not only center dumps but also *rear dumps* as
well brand new.  I thought I mentioned it here at the time, but I'm not sure
now.   He had a webpage, but I don't think I saved a link to it.  The link
that John posted does have the manifold you wanted so I guess it's not
really an issue.

Those heavier manifolds seem like they would be less prone to leaking,
right?  Will they clear on a SII application?

-Ryan

---