Re: [ihc] Final round (hopefully) of Postal 800 talk

Oh, well, NOW you say that!  I just had to sell my '75 RHD Scout II on ebay
for a MEASLY $430.00!!!  I saw one right here in GA on ebay go for about
$1100.00 on ebay a few weeks before, and it didn't run, had been sitting
outside with no top on it for two years, AND had rust issues!  Mine runs,
but I listed as a parts car because it had lots of little projects, and I
only got $430!!!  I was very bummed!!!  However, it is another " ihc lister"
that got it, so I can at least feel good that it is going to a good home!!!

I wish I had known there was more of a market for these before I sold it!!!

Michael