[ihc] Scout 80/800 defroster

While I can't say for sure regarding the Scout 800 (although most likely the
same routing/heater box set up as the original 80)  I will say that my 1964
Scout 80 blows/heat and defrosts like a champ.  Granted, being below the Mason/
Dixon Line we tend to have less severe weather than some other parts of the
country... never-the-less there seem to be no problem concerning heat and
defrost capabilities. What comes out of the heater box in our original, one owner
Scout 80 blows hot and fast.  Interestingly enough however, is the fact that the
heat gauge shows only + 150-160 on the temp. gauge.  Granted it is an
after-market affair, and since I have not been able to check the temp. accuracy
correctly this is still somewhat a mystery.