RE: [ihc] Calling Bill Thebert / Binder Bulletin Status?

Thanks, Ryan!

: That'll be because Bill moved to the east coast a while ago.

Ah! Great. I didn't know that.

: As far as the
: check, see this thread:
: http://www.binderbulletin.net/cgi-local/webbbs/techtalk.cgi?no
: frames;read=309456

So, bottom line, is until the software is released, installed, etc., there
are no subs being processed at this time - I guess. That's how I read it
anyhow. Sorry to hear Bill's out of work.  Hopefully that's changed since
that was posted.  Unemployments pretty brutal in OK right now.  And I
understand still somewhat recessed in upstate NY (I don't know where on the
Right Coast Bill went to).

Have a great weekend.

Thanks Ryan!

--Pete