[ihc] Re: Binder Bulletin Status?

My understanding is that the Binder Bulletin as hard copy (printed matter that is mailed to you) is not going to be continued.  Perhaps someday it will come back in some form, but its production has been suspended.  I know some of the details, but am not sure whether they are for public consumption, so I will leave it at that.  This is as related to me by someone who has regular discourse with Bill Thebert.
-Colin Rush

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 19:04:14 -0600
From: "Peter Ferris" <binder@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Calling Bill Thebert / Binder Bulletin Status?

Howdy,

Does anyone on the Digest <*know*> whether or not The Binder Bulletin is
still alive and well?  I sent a check for renewal to the PO Box in
Lafayette, CO, back around Christmas time.  Today I received it back,
unopened, rubberstamped by USPS as "Attempted - Not Known". An e-mail
note
to Bill Thebert & the acting editor (Michael, I believe it was) went
unanswered.

Bill, or anyone else, please drop me a note and let me know!

Happy Trails,

- --Pete

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!