Re: [ihc] Deering Works For Sale! ;-)

It was my impression that those lines might have been from where the photo
*may* have been folded.  No matter - with or without lines - a cool picture,
one any IHC-er would be proud to have hangin' on the wall.  If properly
cared for (framed, mounted, kept away from UV, etc.) no reason that pict
couldn't last another 50 years. Thought it was cool.

Undoubtably the reason John knows so much about the old time panoramic
technique is because he used to teach it to his students back in the
mid-1800's.  Of course, he was only in his 30's back then. %^}

Cheers,

--Pete

   ||( )| | | | | |( )||  Binder AT pferris DOT com
   | ----------------- |  '77 Scout II, 304, a/t, p/s, etc.
  [/\_@@ ==== ==== @@_/\] More 'stock' than 'not'!
  [/>#################<\] http://www.pferris.com/Binder_Pix/Binder_Pix.php
  [/</]   \_/       [\>\] http://www.pferris.com/scout