[ihc] My arms are staying on, but; moving slower now.

Digesters,

   I spent the better part of the entire morning playing with my windshield
wiper motor and stuff. I bought the appropriate e-clip for the wiper shaft
and installed it on the motor. However; that Scout II motor is a real PITA
to install! Plus, on my truck, I found that the wipers would not work if I
did not have the third bolt up under the motor installed.

   Without that bolt the linkage binds up and doesn't allow the wipers to
continuously run. My father and I spent 2 hours getting that bottom bolt
installed.

   Now, the wipers work fine, but; I lost my high speed function. I think I
broke the wire off.

Dan Nees

cookiedan@domain.elided