Re: [ihc] Glessie's no start again

I have never had a hot start problem in 15 years, not even in 110+ ambient with an overheated engine on a trail.

I am running battery wire 2 gauges higher than specified, have improved my grounds, etc.

I currently have a problem with a starter selenoid that I think is caked with trail dust. Around here the dust is finer
than cake flower, gets into everything then turns gooey sticky then crusty when mixed with oil then baked from engine
heat.

- Jim in Mesa