From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Bill Fowler
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 11:27 PM
To: Ihc-Digest
Subject: [ihc] Intermittent Starter

So.after getting truck good and warm, shut down, come back after 5 to 10
minutes, the dreaded click. Click. Click.  Once after letting it sit for
about 20 minutes it turned over.  The other time I couldnt wait, but it
started up maybe two or three hours later.

Seems like the starter (duh), but no clue on how to make it respond.  I
tried banging on it (read that somewhere),  tried putting truck in gear and
rocking it back and forth (no luck).   Any tricks to get it to go?  Should I
just replace it?  Whats happening?

Bill Fowler

69 1100 Travelall Glessie