From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
Marcus
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 10:23 PM
To: John Hofstetter
Cc: Ryan Moore; Ted Borck; ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Re: [ihc] Re: SII 345 compression test

Well, I know what I would do if I were looking at a rebuilt 345 with 90psi
for compression. Rebuilt or now, I wouldn't look at it anymore. If it has
over 1K on it and the compression is still reading low, then it wasn't
broken in properly. Either way, with a compression range from 90-110, it's
still off and has issues.

Regardless of what IH was teaching their techs, 5K is excessive for seating
of the rings let alone 40K.

Marcus