Re: [ihc] Power Steering (again)

Thanks, guys.  I sent an E-mail out to the guy that did the conversion.
The weather today is such that I couldn't check it out for myself.  I'm
getting the brakes worked on Tuesday, (in my business and with my skill
level, I won't mess with anything more complicated than changing pads on
the brakes.  Maybe I'm being a bit wimpy, but why take a chance?) so if
I don't hear back from the guy that did the initial job, maybe I can
have my current mechanic check it out.

Any ideas on why the box is elevated above the rail?  And an easy way to
fix it?

And that stinks about the straight steering brace.  Maybe I can uncover
some info on this mythical bolt-in Travellall steering box by then.  In
which case I can get a straight steer brace since the box'll be moved
where it should be.

Thanks.

Dave