[ihc] 2004 NW Binder RoundUp

It is coming!  Get ready for the 13th Annual Northwest Binder RoundUp,
hosted by Northwest Binders, Puget Sound Scouts, International Scouts and
Trucks of Oregon, and IHCC Chapter 30.  This year it is being held at the
Western Antique Powerland in Brooks, Oregon on July 8, 9, 10,  and 11.
This year, the field has been officially opened to anything and
everything made by IHC.  There will also be numerous vendors in
attendance.  We have invited folks from all of the western states and
provinces in the US and Canada, comprising over 150 clubs.  This is no
longer just a Scout event.  In addition to the western Scout clubs, we
have invited members of the Antique Truck Historical Society, Early Day
Gas Engine and Tractor Association, IHC Collectors, Military Vehicle
Collectors' Club, Military Vehicles Preservation Association, Society for
the Preservation and Appreciation of Antique Motor Fire Apparati of
America, Heavy Construction Equipment Association, and numerous other
independent clubs.
Visit the thread on the Binder Bulletin here:
http://bbs.binderbulletin.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15725
Check back often as more information will be posted.  Those of you who
want to receive registration to show may contact me now, and we will send
that out in a few weeks after they are printed.  Those who wish to attend
as vendors may do the same, but you must indicate that you want to come
as a vendor, as you will receive a different set of forms.  Otherwise,
keep visiting the information page, and follow the instructions posted
there.  We hope to see you there!
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!