Re: [ihc] Dan's fuelish adventure

On Friday, January 30, 2004, at 07:27 AM, Jim Grammer wrote:

Dude, *frozen* fuel line? Oh man...  ;)
Sometimes when we get carried away with complaining about California, we need to remember that it does have its advantages.

Surf on over to www.mcmaster.com and enter 'sleeve packing' in the search
field. Even the simplest fiberglass stuff should help a bunch, 3/4"ID oughta
be a nice fit on 3/8" fuel line, maybe 5/8" for 5/16" line. $.50-ish/ft,
hard to go wrong. The silicone covered FG looks slick and easier to work
with. The heat reflective convo tubing looks like an option as well, and is
a sporty silver ;)

Any of this stuff would be a good choice for other places, like the wire run
to the dizzy, fuel pump to carb lines, etc.

Jim
Thanks Jim, personally, I'm going to take a look at it.

John Hofstetter