[ihc] Dan's fuelish adventure

>This is alot of heat exposure. What
>options are there, other than running steel lines from the fender skirt to
>the carb? Stainless braided lines? AN lines? I know that is what Richard
>would recommend. Any other thoughts?
>
>Dan Nees

Dude, *frozen* fuel line? Oh man...  ;)

Surf on over to www.mcmaster.com and enter 'sleeve packing' in the search
field. Even the simplest fiberglass stuff should help a bunch, 3/4"ID oughta
be a nice fit on 3/8" fuel line, maybe 5/8" for 5/16" line. $.50-ish/ft,
hard to go wrong. The silicone covered FG looks slick and easier to work
with. The heat reflective convo tubing looks like an option as well, and is
a sporty silver ;)

Any of this stuff would be a good choice for other places, like the wire run
to the dizzy, fuel pump to carb lines, etc.

Jim