Re: [ihc] Diesel Scout Info

Some more info.

Go to http://bbs.binderbulletin.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=92764
(it's just a picture)

One of the green things is the injection pump, but you probobly already know
that... there are bleeders on that to release fuel.

Also, I've been told that a lot of people crack the injector lines to bleed
the injectors too (while cranking the engine, do it one at a time) to get
the air out of those lines.

Anyway, what I wanted you to see.  On the firewall between the motor and the
heater blower that is on the left side is a protrusion with a white knob on
it.  That is the primer.  I think the new motors could have the primer built
into the injection pump, but again I'm not sure about that.

-Ryan