[ihc] High steer for Scout II

Anyone know what the best price is for new outers to allow high-steer on
Scout II front ends?
What about application?  What kinda parts am I looking for in yards, etc?

Can I just put the Ford outers on?  The ones on the truck website listed
below have integral steering arm, not a bolt on.

It seems the best way to cure the problem with steering component geometry
when lifting a Scout II.

So, on this website/for sale truck does anyone know the story on the new
outers?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=215275

Thanks!

JoelB