[ihc] Highlift Jacks

I am working on a project where we are considering using the lift mechanism
concept from the high lift jack to control the ascent and decent of a load
that will change from anywhere from 20 pounds to 1,500 pounds.  The idea
came from some of us in the group that are familiar with the durability and
function of the high lift.  I am looking for short anecdotal stories of how
useful and durable the high lift is to use to lighten the conversation and
have a few laughs.  I need to share the stories with people who have even
seen one so the story is more important than the actual discussion of the
lift.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Pete