[ihc] scout roll bar

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a stock Scout II truck bar installed in their rig?  If
so, can you still fold your back seat forward and up?  Or does it get in
the way?  I'm thinking of purchasing one, and can't decide if I should go
stock roll bar, roll cage, or exo-skeleton.

On that note, does anyone have any opinion on how good the scout roll bars
are?  Will they really help you in a rollover, or should I just build one
properly (roll cage, bolted to frame through the floor).

Damian
damian@domain.elided
Check out my Scout II Offroad Vids at:
http://www.testosterone.biz/scout/