Re: [ihc] RHD Power Steering (again)

Not to dash your hopes, but your questions made me go searching through
my price lists.  RHD was almost an afterthought--some years, it was
listed in the price pages, others it wasn't, although I think it was
available as a special order every year.

In the 1974, 1975, and 1978 price pages, RHD is listed as an option ($159
in 1978), but there is a list of 14 codes that are not available with it
including P/S.  For 1980, P/S was standard, but the specs book lists the
Gemmer S-8 manual gear for RHD.  RHD was not available on the diesel
models either.

It doesn't look like there is a stock RHD P/S gear to be found.

Howard