[ihc] Cool Tool

Hey guys,
I wanted to pass on a neat tool idea to you all.
A month or two back I picked up a Dremel cordless rotary tool at Lowe's, on closeout, for about $50. It's like any other one but with a 9.2 volt rechargeable battery. They threw in the little LED light attachment, too.
Anyway, I had to cut an outboard motor lock (legally!) and tried my trusty sawzall, but it wouldn't touch the case-hardened steel. I picked up a diamond cutting wheel for the Dremel, and I was through the lock in seconds. It's almost scary how effective it was.
Anyway, with its small size and no cord, such a tool might really come in handy in a lot of projects. Just thought I'd pass it along.
Best to all,
Joel

--
Joel Furtek <http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll>; jf7e@domain.elided
Boatman, Virginia Women's Rowing 434/981-6811 (cell); 434/975-CREW (boathouse)