[ihc] Tire question

I found a place today that has a set of aluminum 15" rims that I am
interested in for a '69 1210.  They are 8-bolt with five large oval slots
like the mid-70s Jeeps had.  I have always liked those rims, so I am
thinking of getting them.  However, they have a set of tires on them that
I do not necessarily need, but would get with the rims if I have to, if
they fit my truck.  They are 37" x 12.50 Wrangler MT tires, Load Range D.
 They also say "Military OZ" on them, whatever that means.  Will these
fit my truck?  The truck is not driveable right now, as it is about 45
miles south of me, waiting for me to get a title for it so I can drive
it, which means I cannot drive the truck to the place to see if they will
fit.  If they will not fit, I will try to get the rims by themselves, but
I got the feeling from talking to the proprietor that he does not really
want to split up the rims and tires.  Any input on this would be
appreciated.
-Colin Rush

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!