[ihc] Scout II PTO winch and bumper for sale

If anyone wants a Ramsey Winch with bumper and PTO and the drivelines and
owner's manual, I have decided to sell mine.  I bought it for my Scout,
but sold the Scout, and now have no use for it.  I would like $550.00 for
it, but will trade it for the same setup to fit my '69 pickup.  For more
info on it, let me know and I will give you the model numbers and
everything.
-Colin Rush

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!