Re: [ihc] Aluminum valve covers, SV engines

on 1/16/04 3:22 PM, DeepSouthScouts@domain.elided at DeepSouthScouts@domain.elided wrote:

> =There's a pic of this white truck on the website, it
> =is pretty cool looking. He mentions he has aluminum
> =valve covers for the SV engines. This is something I'd
> =be interested in. Anyone seent hem?
> =Mark
>
> Mark, here is a link to a BB thread with info on those valve covers

That engine compartment certainly doesn't look anything like mine. Although,
I took off the smog pump stuff yesterday and that certainly opened it up.

My engine compartment looks really cluttered because it has a jillion wires
and cables running everywhere. Pro-jection and all of its sensors, MSD,
tach, Mico lock, and the list goes on. Actually, this electrical nightmare
grew like topsy, bit by bit. If I had started out to do it all at once, I
could have integrated a lot of the wire runs.

I added another set of cables yesterday when I put an O2 sensor and ran the
cables up inside the cab for the closed loop installation.

John

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs