[ihc] Auto Insurance in Ontario Canada

I just got a letter in the mail from my insurance company telling me
that they "did not invite renewal of the above noted policy". Apparently
I now have to find new insurance. I am not anticipating this to be an
easy task. I currently own, a 1968 International Harvester Pickup truck,
a 1984 LT1 Fiero and a 1995 Lada Niva. I have not driven the
International in 5 Years, but have had it insured because it was hard to
find someone to insure it. I am very angry right now.

My question is, what insurance company are other fellow Ontario
International Harvester drivers using? Anyone have any leads? Help?
Golden wheel plans? Custom car plans?

Rick Lund-Pedersen

Around The Clock I. T. Solutions Inc.

100 Prudential Drive, Suite 1710