RE: [ihc] fuel gauge problem

From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
To: "Dennis Bernth" <scoutdude@domain.elided>, <ihc@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: [ihc] fuel gauge problem
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:09:27 -0700

I don't blame him either... But it wasn't me! I think I have the same SOB PO
that you all have, and join in your heartfelt cursing. -John A.

Glad you guys understand...

Duct tape is *flammable* (well, the tape itself isn't so much as the *glue* that holds it together is). To top it off, it's not all that great of an insulator, so if you put it on electrical connections...

Dash fires aren't fun.

Scout's PO didn't do anything to it except the nice front bumper spacer and removal of the a/c (still don't get that one), the PO of the '70 chevy didn't do anything but unhook stuff for some reason

The po of the '65 chevy we used to have duct taped the wires for the radio... fixed that in short order. His other contribution was never changing the oil and not being able to figure out that lights don't work when the bulbs are blown out (that last one is same for the guy we got the '70 chevy from, son of the original owner and he didn't know why most of the stuff didn't work... fortunately I had all that fixed within a week so I'm glad he didn't, helped the purchase price.

Thanks,
Ryan

Find high-speed net deals  comparison-shop your local providers here. https://broadband.msn.com