[ihc] Someone needs help...

This was posted in the pdx.forsale (Portland, OR) newsgroup.
Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the oldies (nor am I a good
enough mechanic!)

Anyone in the PDX area care to help this guy out?

--

  -=[ grant ]=-  KD7JNW

  "Where there are no men, strive to be a man" -- Hillel
  ==
  butcher an animal, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
  balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take
  orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new
  efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -- Heinlein
  ==
  "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" -- Patton