Re: [ihc] Re: IH models

Yes, I was serious.  They did test the Travelall in the wind tunnel at
Tri-State University in neaby Angola, IN back in the late 60's.  But I
suspect they were looking more at wind flow patterns as they affected
ventilation, noise, and dust on the rear window than they were worrying
about the aero CD.

Howard