From: oldihc@domain.elided
Date: 1/16/2004 1:54:05 PM
To: oldihc@domain.elided
Subject: [OLDIHC:] Binder Music

Hello all,
I'm just back in from two weeks on the road in Austin, TX, and
recovering from the 30-hour drive home.
While I was in Austin, I caught a song on the radio that hit a note
with me, called, "I found me a trailer that matches my truck."  Loved
it!
Well, it turns out that the truck in question is an honest to
goodness Binder.  It's a 1950 L110 with a matching trailer.  The
leader of the band, Jerry Sires, has owned it for 28 years.
If you like old-fashioned Texas country, I can highly recommend the
CD, "You're Gonna Be Cold."
At the very least, you can see the truck at http://www.jerrysires.com
Of course, I have no interest in the sales of the CDs or anything
like that, just thought I'd share a good ol' song and Binder sighting
with everyone.
My best to you all,
Joel

--